Home

As a Catholic community of learners, we are dedicated to providing an environment which reflects spirituality, respect and love of learning.
– School Mission Statement

Growing with God
– School Motto

Our history assets to our growth in serving the community. St. Joseph School began as a one-room school in 1952. Over the years, several additions were made to the site to accommodate increased enrolment.

Renovations in 1997 resulted in the addition of a library, computer lab and Educational Resource area. The summer and fall of 2003 saw the addition of a new wing housing four classrooms, a staff room, a resource area and a computer lab. The existing office area was extensively remodeled to accommodate the growing use and attractiveness of the school yard. Additional parking facilities, landscaping and a redesigned entrance have greatly improved access to the facility. A new playground was installed in spring 2004. A new washroom, accessible to wheelchair users, was installed in 2005. Refurbishment of the washrooms occurred in the summer of 2006.

St. Joseph Catholic Elementary School is part of the Lakeshore Catholic High School Family of Schools.