St. Christopher Catholic School, through the charisms of faith, social justice, support and leadership, nurtures an enriching Catholic community for all to reach their full potential and became living witness of Christ.
-School Mission Statement
Walk With the Lord
St. Christopher Catholic School is located in St. Catharines in a subdivision about two kilometers from the Queenston Street Bridge of the Welland Canal. The founding principal, Joe Noonan, opened the school in 1956. At that time, St. Christopher School was one hallway of six classrooms, a small staff room and office.
In January of 1998, the community celebrated the new additions of a gym with a stage, library, Early Childhood Education classrooms, a resource room, two new offices and a welcoming foyer, which is frequently used for numerous activities. The architecture and board logo proudly affirm our Catholicity. Spacious green space provides play areas for our students.
In April 2007, St. Christopher Catholic School celebrated 50 years of Catholic education.