We create a Christ-Centred environment within which people will grow and learning will flourish.
-School Mission Statement
Our caring community
Our five room school was first opened in December 1957 under the name St. Ann School. When St. Ann Church was officially blessed and dedicated to St. Andrew the Fisherman our school was renamed. We have since expanded to meet the needs of our community.
St. Andrew Catholic Elementary School is a part of the Notre Dame College School Family of Schools.