Children are the focus of our community. Their good is at the centre of all that we do.
-School Mission Statement
We’ve Got the Spirit!
In 1953, classes, previously held in the local rectory, moved to the first St. Elizabeth School. In 1959, a new two-room school was built, the first electrically heated school in Ontario. Today, St. Elizabeth has expanded to fully meet the needs of our community.
St. Elizabeth Catholic Elementary School is a part of the Lakeshore Catholic High School Family of Schools.