We create a Christ-Centered environment within which children will grow and learning flourish.
- School Mission Statement
In the Pursuit of Excellence … There is no Finish Line
- School Motto
In September of 1952, Notre Dame Catholic Elementary School opened its doors to answer the need for a Roman Catholic School in the Stamford area of Niagara Falls. It consisted of only 2 classrooms; Grades 1 to 3 taught by Mother Mary Judith Deek and Grades 4 to 7 taught by Sister Viola Ireland who was also the founding Principal.
Following the first year in 1952, two more rooms were added in 1953 and another two in 1954. Amalgamation of the boards in Stamford took place January 1, 1959, and was then known as Stamford Roman Catholic Union Separate School Board. Expansion took place in 1967, with the addition of 5 more classrooms, a library and a gymnasium. Additions and renovations have taken place since then to meet the needs of students and staff.
Notre Dame Catholic Elementary School is a part of the Saint Paul Catholic High School Family of Schools.