Home

As Catholic educators, we want to create a respectful and challenging environment, which not only nurtures virtues and develops the whole person within the Catholic Christian philosophy but also promotes academic excellence.

Canadian Martyrs Catholic School opened in 1954 as one of the five schools affiliated with St. Alfred Church. Since then the five additions have attested to the growth of the population in what used to be known as Grantham Ward. After a five-year pursuit by principal Anthony Giblin and the school community, the final addition was built. It was officially opened and blessed by Bishop T.J. Fulton on January 9, 1989.

Canadian Martyrs Catholic Elementary School is a part of the Holy Cross Catholic Secondary School Family of Schools.